It was officially spring over a month ago, but only in the last week has it truly begun to feel like spring. With the weather consistently hitting the 60s during the day and flowers in full bloom all around the city, it’s time for my spring to-do list.
1. Truly go through my closet and donate the items I no longer wear
2. Indulge myself with some gorgeous spring blooms on a weekly basis
3. Take a picnic in the park
4. Read more books for leisure
5. Take advantage of the in-season strawberries at the farmer’s market
6. Ride a bike along the river
7. Do a weekend trip outside the city